TOPIC:

New ADEC Appointment (04/07/15) 9 years 1 month ago #559

• WA1SFH
  • WA1SFH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Effective today:
I am pleased to announce the appointment of Mike KB3IXO to the CT ARES position of Assistant District Emergency Coordinator (ADEC) in Region 2.

Working with the Region 2 District Emergency Coordinator, Mike's primary role as ADEC is to:
a) Identify and recommend candidates for open Zone EC positions in the CENTRAL AREA.

b) Be a support and resource for Zone ECs in the CENTRAL AREA.

c) Work with Zone ECs to help develop a Trained - Active - Ready ARES organization in the CENTRAL AREA.

d) Promote and Coordinate CT ARES-Region 2 initiatives in the CENTRAL AREA.

e) Be a back-up for the DEC or another ADEC, as needed due to illness, travel, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WA1SFH.

New ADEC Appointment (04/07/15) 9 years 1 month ago #561

• kb3ixo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to take on this task, and I'm looking forward to working with more of you in the future as we continue to build Region 2.

For our team in the Central area, please feel free to come to me at anytime with questions, complaints, and ideas for improving our team. As Douglas mentioned in his message, my primary task is to get Area ECs for Central 1, Central 2, and Central 3. From there, my task is to work with the Area ECs to ECs for each town. I would welcome recommendations and volunteers to fill these roles. This is your opportunity to expand your role in ARES!! Please don't be bashful.

As we fill our EC and team ranks, I would like to continue the training work that Douglas has started by doing specialized nets and training sessions. More on this soon.

Best Regards,
Mike Goldweber
KB3IXO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds